Consult our specialists!
Use the personalized treatments and healing packages they create. All your questions will be answered at our Medical Centre by specialists in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology and Angiology (a medical discipline, which studies the diseases of the circulatory system and of the lymphatic system).
How does a consultation go?
An INTERNAL MEDICINE consultation includes a complete health check based on the analysis of personal eating habits, laboratory findings and screening tests. Diagnostics include both physical examinations and examinations done with diagnostic equipment, such as ECG, blood pressure measurement, respiratory function test, peripheral vessels test and laboratory tests.
The personalized recommendations do not consist only in treatments, they include lifestyle and nutritional advice.
Our angiologist-internist specialist, dr. Márta László
- She got her second degree from the University of Sports from the Department of Recreation.
- She worked as a medical director at the Parádfürdő State Hospital.
- She participated in the development of the first dry carbon-dioxide bath in Hungary in Mátraderecske, as the leader of a professional research team, she took part in the design and implementation the professional protocol in 1999, thanks to which the gas of the gas fountain in Mátraderecske was qualified as medicinal gas by OGYFI (Hungarian National Directorate of Health Resorts and Spa Management).
- She is currently working in the Rheumatology Department of Bajcsy-Zsilinszky Hospital and Clinic in Budapest and as the head physician at Gellért Thermal Spa.
- For the past 10 years, she has been organizing and conducting activities every month in Mátraderecske in the mofetta and in other more or less well-known spas in Hungary within the framework of health tourism.
Office hours: Monday 1 PM-3 PM