Consult our specialists!
Use the personalized treatments and healing packages they create. All your questions will be answered at our Medical Centre by specialists in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology and Angiology (a medical discipline, which studies the diseases of the circulatory system and of the lymphatic system).
How does a consultation go?
An INTERNAL MEDICINE consultation includes a complete health check based on the analysis of personal eating habits, laboratory findings and screening tests. Diagnostics include both physical examinations and examinations done with diagnostic equipment, such as ECG, blood pressure measurement, respiratory function test, peripheral vessels test and laboratory tests.
The personalized recommendations do not consist only in treatments, they include lifestyle and nutritional advice.
Our internist specialist, dr. Lívia Hegedűs
- She attended the University of Szeged between 1982 and 1987, the Faculty of General Medicine and wrote her thesis in a topic of internal medicine and endocrinology.
- From 1987 to 1995 she worked in the Internal Medicine Department of the Hospital in Szentes, then from 1995 to 2005 the Nephrology Department of the Hospital in Szolnok.
- She passed her specialization exams in 1993 in internal medicine and in 1995 in nephrology.
- She has been a general practitioner in Tiszakécske since 2005. In addition to caring for patients in her general practice, she also has a specialist practice for internal medicine.
- She passed her specialization exams for general practice in 2008. She has also done scientific research during her hospital work, and has given lectures or poster presentations at several professional congresses in Hungary.
Office hours: Monday 1 PM-3 PM
During a RHEUMATOLOGY consultation, after a thorough questioning of the patient's medical history and discussion of their symptoms, the specialist examines the guest's entire musculoskeletal system, paying close attention to the problematic body part. The examination is complemented by a detailed neurological examination as well, which includes the testing of reflexes, muscle strength and any loss of sensation. The doctor reviews the previous medical records presented and suggests further examinations if necessary.
Then, a treatment plan is set up, which consists in putting together a personalized package from the balneotherapy and electrotherapy treatments of Barack Medical Center.
Our rheumatologist specialist, dr. Katalin Nemes
- She graduated from the University of Medicine and Pharmacology in Targu Mures (Marosvásárhely) in 1987.
- She passed her specialization exam in 1996 for general practice, and in 1998 for occupational medicine.
- She passed her specialization exam in rheumatology in 2004, in Debrecen.
- 1987 she worked at Arad County Hospital, then at the Szentes City Hospital.
- Between 2006 - 2014 she was a rheumatologist at Cserkeszőlő Spa.
- She is currently working in Szolnok as a rheumatologist at the MÁV Hospital and Clinic’s Rheumatology Department and she also has a private practice.
- She is a member of the Hungarian Medical Chamber and the Association of Hungarian Rheumatologists.
- Areas of specialization: degenerative musculoskeletal disorders, musculoskeletal rehabilitation, spa medical activities, complex general practitioner and occupational health care.
Office hours: Monday 1 PM-6 PM
Office hours for treatment funded by the National Health Insurance Fund of Hungary (NEAK): Monday 4 PM-6 PM
ANGIOLOGY is a medical discipline, which studies the diseases of the circulatory system and of the lymphatic system. Vascular diseases, diseases of the arteries, veins and lymphatic circulation are common among the adult population and are the most common cause of death in Hungary. We can influence some of the causes of vascular disease, for example with lifestyle changes, by quitting smoking, with weight loss and exercise.
During the consultation, focus will be on diagnosing vascular disease and risk factors causing vascular disease, eliminating risk factors and on determining the adequate treatment.
Our angiologist-internist specialist, dr. Márta László
- She got her second degree from the University of Sports from the Department of Recreation.
- She worked as a medical director at the Parádfürdő State Hospital.
- She participated in the development of the first dry carbon-dioxide bath in Hungary in Mátraderecske, as the leader of a professional research team, she took part in the design and implementation the professional protocol in 1999, thanks to which the gas of the gas fountain in Mátraderecske was qualified as medicinal gas by OGYFI (Hungarian National Directorate of Health Resorts and Spa Management).
- She is currently working in the Rheumatology Department of Bajcsy-Zsilinszky Hospital and Clinic in Budapest and as the head physician at Gellért Thermal Spa.
- For the past 10 years, she has been organizing and conducting activities every month in Mátraderecske in the mofetta and in other more or less well-known spas in Hungary within the framework of health tourism.
Office hours: Monday 1 PM-3 PM